Affordable Cosmetic &
Implant Dentist in Los Angeles
"YOU JUST FEEL HE IS SOMEONE YOU CAN TRUST"
Meet Dr. Robert Thein – Cosmetic & Implant Dentist in Los Angeles
Dr. Robert Thein has been practicing cosmetic & implant dentistry for over 20 years. Patients love Dr. Thein for his gentle dental care and understanding their individual needs, while maintaining excellent technical quality.
Dr. Thein received his dental degree from Boston University School of Dentistry. He received post-graduate training in cosmetic dentistry and full mouth reconstruction from the Esthetic Professional Dental Education Institute under Dr. Bruce Crispin, Professor Emeritus of the UCLA School of Dentistry. He received advanced occlusion training from the Florida’s Dawson Center for Advanced Dental Education.
Dr. Thein and his family
Dr. Thein is married to Dr. Lorna Kong, a pediatrician at Arcadia Methodist Hospital. They reside in La Canada with their two children.
Dr. Thein – Volunteering @ Kids Community Clinic in Burbank
Dr. Thein is devoted to supporting the community when he has the free time. Dr. Thein was proud to offer his expertise as a Dentist to the children of the Kids Community Clinic in Burbank.
View Before/After Photos of Dental Implants by Dr. Robert Thein
Dr. Thein is a Board-Certified Implant Specialist in Los Angeles
In addition to cosmetic dentistry training, Dr. Thein received advanced dental implant surgical and prosthetic training from Misch Implant Institute at University of Pittsburgh School of Dentistry. Fewer than one-half of one percent of dentists have achieved either of the credentials that Dr. Thein has achieved in implantology. He is a diplomate of American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry and a diplomate of the International chapter as well.
Cosmetic dentistry, dental anxiety, and dental implants in Los Angeles are clinical areas of expertise for Dr. Thein. He loves transforming smiles, providing complex rehabilitation, and helping patients overcome dental fear. His gentle manner has helped many people overcome their dental anxiety. Additionally, patients with dental fears have benefited from the oral sedation or deep intravenous sedation that Dr. Thein offers.
Resumé & Achievements
- Undergraduate: U.C.L.A./U.C.S.B, B.A. 1980 (Summa Cum Laude)
- Dental School: Boston University School of Dentistry, Doctor of Dental Surgery, 1985
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry
- Diplomate of International Congress of Oral Implantology (highest level of achievement in the international oral implant organization)
- Board -Certified Implant Dentist
- Esthetic Professionals Advanced Fixed Prosthodontics Residency 2006-2007
- Esthetic Professionals Comprehensive Esthetic Residency 2007-2008
- Orthodontic Training: U.S.D.I. Orthodontic Institute 1992-1996
- Dental Implant Surgical and Prosthetic Training
- Misch Implant Institute at University of Pittsburgh 1999-2001
- Dawson Center for Advanced Dental Education
Specialized Education Qualifications:
- Trained by Dr. James Dunn, Professor of Restorative Dentistry, Loma Linda University School of Dentistry
- Trained by Dr. Bruce Crispin of UCLA (A one-year residency at Dr. Crispin’s Esthetic Professional Dental Education Institute at Encino, California)
Advanced Fixed Prosthodontics (Full Mouth Reconstruction)
- Trained by Dr. Bruce Crispin, Professor Emeritus, UCLA School of Dentistry (A one-year Esthetic Professionals Advanced Fixed Prosthodontics Residency)
Periodontics (treatment of gum and bone disease)
- Trained by Dr. Berry Kenney, Professor of Periodontic, Chief of Periodontal Surgery, UCLA School of Dentistry
Endodontic (root canal treatment)
- Trained by Dr. Steve Morrow, Professor of Endodontic, Loma Linda University School of Dentistry
- Trained by Dr. Stephen Buchanan, Endodontist, Santa Barbara, California
- Denture and Partial Denture
- Trained by Dr. Jack Turbyfill, The Black Marlin Educational Resources
Early Orthodontic Treatment
- Trained by Dr. Christopher Luccy, Pedodontist, Clinical Instructor, University of Pittsburgh School of Dentistry, Department of Pediatric Dentistry
Diagnosis and Treatment of Occlusal Problems (bite and jaw joint problems)
- Trained by Dr. Peter Dawson, author of Evaluation, Diagnosis and Treatment of Occlusal Problems
Head and Neck Anatomy
- Trained by Dr. Mohamed Sharawy, Chief of Anatomy Department, Medical College of Georgia
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Diplomate of International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Torrance Periodontal Group and Implant Study Club
Visit Boston Dental Care Today!Dr. Thein serves patients throughout Los Angeles, CA, providing premium, high-quality dental implants with several years of experience. You will experience a full-service implant dentistry using advanced equipment & techniques for beautiful smiles. It is our goal to make sure our patients are always satisfied and smiling. Boston Dental Care 3730 Foothill Blvd. - Glendale, CA, 91214 Phone: (818) 248-1991
NEW PATIENTS CALL: (888) 679-8118