Many people do not know the difference between a board-certified professional surgeon, and your standard dentist who advertises extremely cheap dental service that is very enticing. Dr. Thein, one of L.A.’s leading dental implant specialists, breaks down the reasons why you should see a board-certified surgeon over a cheap dentist.
The Issue with Cheap Dental Services
The inevitable problem with cheap dentistry is you often receive inferior results. The saying “you get what you pay for” is often true in the field of dentistry.
In fact, Dr. Thein often receives patients in his office who had gone to cheap dentists and ended up receiving unsatisfactory results. You can read about one of these cases in our smile gallery.
In the case shown in our smile gallery, Ray had “completely lost his trust” in dentists because of one bad incident. Unfortunately, one incident is all it takes. This is a problem because you need the expertise of an excellent dentist if you want to have beautiful, long-lasting, healthy teeth.
Dr. Thein Helps Patients Restore Their Faith in Modern Dentistry
Dr. Thein believes in quality and excellence. He is passionate about his profession and maintains a burning desire to help people restore their healthy-beautiful smiles & confidence through his work.
Here are the 10 reasons why you should see Dr. Thein and his team @ Boston Dental Care:
- Dr. Thein is a board certified dental implant surgeon with over 20 years of experience.
- Dr. Thein was trained by Professor Dr. Kenney, former Director of UCLA Periodontics and Implant Surgery, and by Dr. Carl Misch who wrote the book on Implant Dentistry, as well as attended a special training program known as Misch Institute at the University of Pittsburgh.
- We perform implant surgeries and implant prosthesis on daily basis, not something we do occasionally.
- Based on your concerns and input, we will create a mock-up model of what your smile is going to look like before we start so that you have full control over your treatment.
- We use the latest C.T and computer guided implant treatment to make your surgery safer.
- We have a team of board certified radiologists who will read your x-rays and C.T correctly and board certified anesthesiologists who will keep you safe during procedures.
- Dr. Thein always uses proven, dependable and trustworthy products and techniques on his patients. His reputation depends on it.
- We are not the cheapest dentists in the area and we are certainly not the most expensive either. Our fees are reflective of the quality you can expect to receive.
- We will take care of you as though you are one of our family members.
- We believe in honest doctor-patient relationships built on trust.
Above are the many reasons why thousands of patients have come to Dr. Thein for assistance with their oral health. And after seeing their glowing smile for the first time in the mirror as a result of his work, they often become ecstatic and very happy with the results – restoring their confidence in modern dentistry.
We Invite You to Come See For Yourself!
If you would like to know more information or to schedule an appointment with Dr. Thein, then please give our office a call @ (888) 679-8118. We may also be contacted online through our convenient online contact form.